Making long form blog posts into videos for your YouTube channel is very popular these days . Not only does it help you create more content on your channel, but also helps you reach out to a different audience which would otherwise not be possible. This whole concept has some distinct advantages such as:
- People who don’t have the time to go through the lengthy article can check out your summary and get a gist of what you wanted to say in that article. This way , You grab an entirely new set of audience for yourself which otherwise wouldn’t be possible had you written a blog post only.
- Videos get indexed faster by YouTube and appear faster in Search Results. This is particularly helpful if you are sharing something which is very new or hot off the press.
- Your viewers who check out your videos get updated about all your latest posts without even having to visit your blog .
- Even though you are writing a blog summarizing an article , people tend to read your summary rather than going through the original article.
- Writing a video takes less time as compared to writing a blog post and might help you create more videos for your channel as well as provide you with enough content all at one place to create separate articles from them .
- Videos tend to have longer watch time than blog posts.
Here are the exact steps that you can follow to create videos from your blog posts .
- Step 1: Paste the article’s URL into Genei for automatic summarization. Genei does a fantastic job of condensing things down.
- Step 2: Modify the summary; there’s sure to be something wrong. Make sure you correct, restate, and reword anything that needs it.
- Step 3: Paste this summary into the Wave Video Text to Video option. Choose a video format that is appropriate for your content. (I’ve tried Invideo, but it’s not my thing.) Tyle may also be utilized here.
- Step 4: View the created video. There is likely to be a discrepancy in terms of stock photo choices, video sections, and so on.
- Step 5: Upload any video/stock photos assets used in your existing blog post to Wave Video. Upload your company’s logo.)
- Step 6: Replace the incorrect wave stock image with a replacement from your library, or from vast collection of wave video collection.
- Step 7: Choose a song/music. YouTube checks for music without license, so make sure you have one.
- Step 8: Re-watch the video. If everything was done correctly, the video can now be proceeded to be ready to publish and download.
- Step 9: Make an eye-catching thumbnail for this video using Canva.
- Step 10: Upload the video to Youtube, ensuring that Video SEO procedures are followed.
- Step 11: Repeat the procedure
Creating a video from your blog post is an effective way to get more exposure for your business. However, it can be challenging and time consuming to create the content yourself.
Our team of experts are ready and waiting to partner with you to create a stellar digital marketing plan that drives sales by considering how your customers think. If all this sounds intimidating or if you want help creating quality videos from blog posts, let us know!
We’ll work with you every step of the way so you have nothing left on your plate but running what matters most—your company. Get in touch today if this sounds like something that would interest you and we’ll be happy to give you more details on how we work.