For every new WP site we build , we require plugins to improve its functionality.
For e.g Any new website I build, I start of with
- Elementor Page builder ( Ya, I love it so much that most of my designs are based on elementor now )
- Elementor Header / Footer Builder You need this obviously if you are not using Elementor Pro to create header and footer of your website
- Contact Form 7 ( Site obviously needs need contact form).
- RankMath ( Yoast SEO is good, but RankMath is better and free – Pro is coming soon though , keeping an eye on it )
- WooCommerce : If a site is eCommerce, ofcourse you need this plugin.
There are few more, but you get the idea.
For any new website, I use following two methods
Create a zip file of all the plugins and upload it to plugins folder via SSH/ FTP etc. But this often leads to outdated plugins etc.
Are you using WPFavs, WPCore yet ? If not what are you using to improve your workflow while building your WordPress websites?
#wordpress #webdevelopment #website