Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include
- Come up with content ideas
- Write informational blogs while adhering to brief outline provided for various niche / industries
- Drafting & Formatting Articles on Google Docs with proper H1/H2 tags.
- Create social media posts, captions that motivates people to take some form of action for our various social media channels.
- Plan and post content on various social media channels.
- Creative Writing
- Social Media Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Can start the work from home job/internship between 25th Jan’22 and 24th Feb’22
- Are available for duration of 3 months
- Have relevant skills and interests